Bookmarks are used for navigating in a document. You can freely insert bookmarks everywhere in a document. Then you can jump from a bookmark to another with a single command for browsing the document. Bookmarks are supported in all program editors plus the variable editor.
Below are the available commands for using bookmarks:
|Ctrl + F2||Toggle the bookmark at the current position|
|Shift + F2||Go to the next bookmark|
According to the type of document, the possible locations for a bookmark are:
- In the text editor, a bookmark is placed on
a line of text.
- In the SFC editor, a bookmark is placed on a SFC symbol (step, transition, jump...).
- In the FBD editor, a bookmark is placed on any FBD object (not on a line).
- In the LD editor, a bookmark is placed on a rung header.
- In the variable editor, a bookmark is placed on any line of the grid (variable or group).
Note: Bookmarks are valid only while the editing window is open, and are not stored in the document when the window is closed.