1. On the taskbar, click Start, click Settings, and then click Control Panel.
2. Select Add/Remove Programs, and then choose Add/Remove Windows Components.
3. In the Windows Component Wizard dialog box, if Internet Information Services (IIS) is checked, IIS is installed on your computer.
4. If not, you could install the IIS from here if you have the Windows 2000 Installation CD.
5. Click on Internet Information Services (IIS)and then click Details.
6. In the Subcomponents of IIS dialog box, if World Wide Web Server is checked, the WWW Service is installed on your computer.
7. If not, you could install the WWW Service from here if you have the Windows 2000 Installation CD.
8. Close Add/Remove Windows Components, and then close Control Panel.