The WebAccess SCADA node software has many of the features found in the Win32 version.
· Use Microsoft® Windows CE Embedded as a SCADA Node.
· Local ViewDAQ on Microsoft® Windows CE Embedded SCADA Node (no scripts or email).
· Web browser based VIEW client allows a remote user to access the Win CE embedded system using an ordinary Web Browser from Windows 32 based PC (e.g. 2000, XP) with full animation including local scripts.
· Thin Client allows remote user access to embedded system using an ordinary Web Browser from Windows 32 based PC (e.g. 2000, XP).
· Remote engineering, database and graphics download to Embedded CE nodes using a web browser.
· Fast Development using pre-built database, dialog boxes and graphic templates. Share graphics between Windows CE and Windows 32 platforms using object oriented Vector-based Graphics.
Fully animated graphics, with flashing color, motion, and pop-ups
· Overview, Faceplate Groups, Block Detail and Point Detail displays.
· Local Point Info Dialog Boxes.
· Local Alarming.
· Local Alarm Log and Local Action Log.
· Real-time and Historical Trending and Data Logging to local hard drive.
· Multi-Layer Security.
· Fully Scaleable Web application with Management Tools.
· Combine CE SCADA nodes with Windows 2000, XP and XP Embedded SCADA nodes in same system.
· Fast Display and Communications performance.
· Communication to most serial and TCP/IP based devices (contact your sales office for a list of Windows CE support device drivers).
· Most Display Group functions