· Centralized Logs on the Project Node and HTML Reports under the Tools menu of VIEW clients are not supported by Windows CE SCADA node in VIEW or ViewDAQ. The following are not supported by a connection to the WinCE SCADA Node:
o Analog Data Log
o Discrete Data Log
o System Log,
o System Alarm Log
o System Action Log.
o Event Log.
· Email of Scheduled Reports is not supported in CE.
· Email Acknowledgement of Alarms in not supported in Windows CE.
· Global Scripts (tcl) are not supported in CE.
· Local Scripts in ViewDAQ are not supported in CE.
· Alarm Voice (Text-to-Speech Alarm notification) is not supported in CE.
· Global Tags are not supported in Windows CE. The WinCE SCADA node cannot read the value of tags on other SCADA nodes (no peer-to-peer).
· Global Alarm list in the Local ViewDAQ or VIEW client is not supported in CE.
· VIEW client running on the Windows CE node.
· Pop-up Dependent Display Groups are no supported in Windows CE (ViewDAQ)
· Most API-based communications drivers found in Win32 are not supported in Win CE (for example, RSLINX, Siemens Softnet S7).