This section assumes you have already created the BLOCKS and TAGS you plan to add to your Faceplate Groups and Overview Group Displays. You can type in the Tag Names and Block Names of tags and blocks you plan to build.
This section assumes you have started Internet Explorer web browser and connected to your Project Node.
1. Start the Project Manager (WebAccess Configuration).
2. Login with User Name and Password.
3. Select your Project Name.
4. The Project Manger opens.
5. Select Faceplate.
The Faceplate Group List Page appears.
Figure 5-29Faceplate Group - Project Manager
6. Select Add Faceplate.
7. The Create Faceplate Page appears.
Figure 5-30 Create New Faceplate Group
8. Enter a Unique Group Number (between 1 and 1000). This is how the Group will be ordered in the Faceplate Group Dialog Box in View and the Position on the Overview Display Group.
9. Enter a Description for the group. This will appear in the Faceplate Group List Dialog Box seen by users and operators in VIEW. 32 characters is the maximum length for the description.
10. Select the field next to Tag Name 1.
11. Open the Pull down list by clicking on Tag List (Figure 5-30). This shows the names of all Analog Tags and Discrete Tags. Lists both Blocks and Tags
12. Scroll down the Tag List. Click the Block Name or Tag Name desired. The Block or Tag name should appear on the Tag Name 1 field.
13. You can Type Tag names and Blocks. You can also copy and paste Tag Names and Block Names from the Left Frame of your browser (be sure to type block name with parameter).
If you want to enter a Block, type only the Block Name. For example, enter TIC101. This will show all parameters for the block.
14. Repeat for Tag Name 2 to 12.
15. Click Submit when you are finished.