Block Detail Displays are created in the same manner as faceplate symbols. Block Detail Displays can occupy the whole page of a graphic, rather than just a small portion. Block Detail Displays are created using the drawing tools provided in DRAW Graphic Builder.
Animation connections are made to the Parameter name only when building a Block Detail Display by referencing the Parameter Name only in the Animation box. WebAccess will insert the Tagname when the Block Detail is called up in the run-time VIEW.
1. Create a Graphic file using DRAW.
2. Connect Animation to the Parameter. (Do not use tagname).
b. in the Tag: PARAMETER
3. Save the File as a BDX type. ( File -> Save BDX)
4. Enter a File name that is the same as the Block Name.
For the 761L Block, the Block detail must be named 761L.BD1
5. If this is the second page of a multi-page Block Detail, use the BD2 extension, if this is the third page, use BD3, etc.
6. Save the DWF. Be careful of how you name the DRW in a multiple-page Block detail. It is easy to overwrite page one with page two.