Figure 5.31 - Recipe List- VIEW
The Recipe List Dialog Box is a popup in VIEW that allows Operators to:
· Select a Recipe File
· Select a Unit (if there are multiple process units or equipment that a recipe could be sent to)
· Select a Recipe (if there are multiple recipes within the Recipe File)
F8 and <DIALOG>RECIPE pushbutton keymacros will call up the Recipe Dialog Box allowing operators and users to select a recipe file, recipe and unit.
Figure 5.32 - Recipe File with multiple Recipe Names and Units
The Recipe List is generated automatically by WebAccess. This allows you to easily implement recipes that can be downloaded for:
· Multiple equipment line-ups,
· Different batch recipes for the same equipment
· Start-up and shutdown procedures,
· Equipment turnarounds
· And other process control applications.
Each time an operator opens a recipe to download, an entry is made in the Change Log.
Operators and Users must have the appropriate Area and Level Security to download.