You cannot start the SCADA Node unless a Project has been configured and Downloaded to the SCADA Node.
To Start the SCADA Node kernel locally on the SCADA Node:
1. Click the red Taskbar Icon in the “System Tray”.
Figure 6.14 Taskbar Icon in System Tray
2. The Taskbar Menu appears (Figure 6.15).
3. Move the mouse over Start Kernel.
Figure 6.15 Start SCADA Node Kernel locally from Taskbar
4. Move the mouse over the Project_SCADA Node name (there can be more than one project downloaded to a SCADA Node).
5. Click with the Mouse the Project_SCADAnode name you want to start.
6. The WebAccess Icon should turn green .
The Taskbar Icon is Color Coded to show the State of the SCADA Node Kernel.