Define a new name for the display group:
1. From Menu bar select
File -> View -> ViewDAQ Options -> ViewDAQ Definition
Figure 6.26 View Menu - ViewDAQ Definition
2. In the dialog Box, give it a new name. Main is the default, if you use main for your new name you will make all windows appear like this.
Figure 6.27 ViewDAQ Definition
3. Enter a Display Group Name.
4. Optionally Enter ViewDAQ Name and Title, these will appear on the Title Bar.
5. Press OK
6. Save this new Display Group
From Menu bar
File -> Save ViewDAQ -> Save ViewDAQ in Display Group
Figure 6.28 File Menu - Save ViewDAQs
Figure 6.29 Save Display Group to defined Name
7. Pick the name of the new display group you just defined. If there is more than one Display Group, the list will be larger
This will now be available to open, in ViewDAQ from the menu bar or from Pushbutton Keymacros.