An engineer or technician can create a
Graphic Display with pushbutton. The Keymacro command for the
pushbutton is either <DSPNEW>@displaygrp.dsp or
<DSPPOPUP>@Displaygroup.name. If Highlight is enabled, a user can preview this keymacro in the status bar at the bottom of the display (assuming the status bar is not hidden).
To create a pushbutton the opens a Display Group. Start DRAW, the graphics builder.
1. Add a pushbutton (Dynamic -> Pushbutton) to any graphic display.
The Keymacro Command <DSPNEW>@SCROLL.DSP will also open a display group window configured in the above example.
2. Build a Display Group in ViewDAQ
3. Open ViewDAQ (from the Taskbar ICON on the SCADA node)
4. Select the Graphic Display you added the pushbutton to (F9)
5. Press the Pushbutton with the mouse or pointing device.