· Must be assigned a default graphic in order to access any graphic displays through Web Browser.
· Access only assigned Displays through a web browser.
· Access Point Detail and Block Detail Display of only tags and Blocks that appear on assigned graphics.
· Cannot view Alarm Summary, Overviews, Faceplates Groups, Trends or Alarm Groups through Web Browser.
· Can not view System Displays (Action Log, Alarm Log, User Programs and Station Status Displays) through Web Browser.
· Cannot access the Right Click "Tools Menu" including Scheduled Reports, System Logs, Analog and Discrete Tag Logs.
· Cannot use Scheduler, view or download schedules.
· Can view Point List only for tags appearing on assigned graphic displays.
· Acknowledge Alarms on assigned Displays with ACK enabled in User Properties by an engineer or technician using Project Manager.
· Optionally can not acknowledge any alarms.
· Change Values on assigned Displays with Change enabled in User Properties with ACK enabled in User Properties by an engineer or technician using Project Manager.
· Optionally, can not change values of any tag.