"STOP Node" stops data collection and real-time communications between the SCADA node and field devices. Trending Stops, Displays are not updated. START resumes normal communications.
1. If you have not done so, select a Node from the navigation frame on the left under "Project/Node", figure 2.6.
For example, in the LiveDemo
2. Select Stop node from the main frame. (Figure 2.6)
3. A Popup window appears showing status of the node.
4. Close the Popup window when DONE appears.
5. Select Start node from the main frame. (Figure 2.6)
6. A Popup window appears showing status of Start.
7. Close the Popup window when DONE appears.
Remember that if you use the STOP Node feature, be sure to use the START node feature before continuing.
Project Manager without any additional software
Using an ordinary web browser and without downloading or installing the Client Plug-in, you can use any feature in WebAccess, except two: Start View and Start Draw.
If you want a guided example of creating a project or creating points and tags, go to the Example B - Build a Project.
For now, click any item in project manager and explore. Just remember that if you use the STOP Node feature, be sure to use the START node feature before continuing.
If you click on a feature that requires the WebAccess Client Plug-in (Start View or Start Draw), WebAccess will prompt you to download the Client software. If you do not want to download, hit the back button.
If you do want to download and Install the Client-Plug-in, go to the next section.