1. Right Click -> File -> Save BGR.
OR - Select the Save BGR Icon .
2. The SAVE BGR File Dialog Box appears (figure A.13).
Figure A.13 - SAVE BGR File (Save Graphic)
3. Type a File name for the graphic with the .bgr extension. For example type METER.BGR
4. Check the SAVE DRW option.
5. Select Entire Drawing radio button .
6. Select OK.
7. The Save DRW dialog Box appears. Accept the default name, which is the same as the BGR.
8. Select OK.
The BGR file is a compiled Graphic suitable for Display by the WebAccess Client. You cannot edit a BGR file. The DRW file is the source file. You cab Edit the DRW file and generate a new BGR file. They do not have to be the same name, but it is easier to remember if you do.