Defines the type of mini-dump that is performed to
capture the state of the process when an unexpected system shutdown
- 0 - No mini-dump is created when
a crash occurs.
- 1 - A light mini-dump is created
(containing local stack memory for unmanaged code).
- 2 - A medium mini-dump is created
(containing local stack memory, global variables and basic thread
information for unmanaged code).
- 3 - A heavy mini-dump is created
(containing accessible memory from the process, and thread
information for unmanaged and managed coding environments).
- 4 - A custom mini-dump is
created. This option should only be used in consultation with
Technical Support for this product.
Default Value: 3