file contains the following device parameters:
- [Device]AlwaysCreateHistory -
DetermiDetermines whether history files will be created even if no
alarms have been logged.
- [Device]CreateHistoryFiles -
Determines whether history files will be created for devices that
don't have time and period specified.
- [Device]DiscardSpoolOnError -
Discards or retains data in the spooling system.
- Determines whether device history files are maintained for data
logged by keyboard commands.
- [Device]FormLength - The number of
lines that are printed on a page before a new page (form feed) is
- [Device]LptDosANSIToOEM -
Indicates whether Windows ANSI characters are converted to OEM
characters when printing alarms.
- [Device]MaxSpool - The maximum number of
records that CitectSCADA
retains in the spool buffer for logging devices (before the log
record is discarded).
- [Device]SQLConnectOnStartUp -
Keeps an SQL connection open after the first access.
- [Device]WatchTime - The frequency (in
milliseconds) that CitectSCADA checks devices for history
files and flushes logging data to disk.