- Is the COM port in use by another
application or are the settings incorrect?
- Is the device (PLC) that you are trying to
communicate with connected to the power supply?
- Is the cable between PLC and PC/IPC
- Are the used variables correctly defined in
- Has the file DEFAULT.BUR be
- If you use hysteresis the option "Eventmode"
has to be activated.
- Two identical systems are accessed, with one
driver being used per connection. (see: special case of identical
PLC hardware and software)
- Have you analyzed the "driver communication
error file" (which errors have occured)?
- In case of communication problems, the
driver writes a detailed problem analysis into the driver
communication error file. This file is stored in the project
directory (RT\\FILES\\zenOn\\custom\\log). The name of the file is
The file can be opened with any text editor, e.g. Notepad.
For additional error analyses, please send a
project backup and the "error file" to the support team responsible