- Is the firmware of the Hilscher driver set
at least V01.057 or newer?
- Did you check the connection, e.g. with the
communication tool "SyCon"?
- Did you select the CIF card (Board NR)
correctly? Both on the PC and under CE, you can use the Cif driver
test software, which allows you to test the board settings and to
check the firmware version.
- Did you define the variables correctly? The
net address in the variable configuration matches the MPI address
of the connected PLC(s).
- Are the used datablocks defined correctly in
the PLC? All variables addressed in zenon must exist on the
- Have you analyzed the "driver communication
error file" (which errors have occured)?
In case of communication problems, the driver
writes a detailed problem analysis into the driver communication
error file. This file is stored in the project directory
(RT\\FILES\\zenOn\\custom\\log). The name of the file is
The file can be opened with any text editor, e.g. Notepad.
For additional error analyses, please send a
project backup and the "error file" to the support team responsible