Project Automation Library
The workbench enables you to automate the creation or change of your IEC61131-3 projects. Many powerful applications are possible by writing automation scripts:
- create new wizards to build the skeleton of a new
- create wizards that automate or import the I/O configuration
- Automatically generate documentation about project items
- Any import / export procedure...
For that, no need of extra tool, and no need for you to get knowledge of other programming or scripting languages such as VB or C++. Simply use the Workbench to develop, test and run your scripts. Scripts are written using IEC langauges (typically Structured Text).
Please follow these links for further information:
- Automation Library Reference