- Open the picture Button_Bar.
- Select the element
Text button from the pulldown menu Dyn.
- Draw the button in your picture Button_Bar with the mouse.
- In the picture the button now can be drawn
in the desired size.
You also can copy the existing button Main
Window and then configure it as described below.
- Click on the button.
- Under Representation
/ Name in the properties window enter @Warning.
- Open the context menu of the "Functions" in
the Project Manager.
The dialogbox for selecting a function now
- Under Picture – Functions select Picture
- In the now opening dialogbox Select picture
select the picture Warning.
- Link this function to the button via
You also can link the function in the
properties window of the button under
Runtime / Function.