- Is the device (PLC) that you are trying to
communicate with connected to the power supply?
- Are the PC resp. the PLC correctly connected
(with serial or CAN bus connection)?
- Is the PC resp. the PLC connected to the
network (with TCP/IP)?
- Is the TCP/IP protocol installed (with
- Are the used blocks / variables correctly
defined in the PLC?
- Have you analyzed the "Error text file" in
the RT directory custom/log or in the diagnosis viewer (version
6.20 and higher)?
- Are all participants in the same subnet
For additional error analyses, please send a
project backup and the "error file" to the support team responsible