Save only the opened dependant windows of the Current Window with Save Dependant ViewDAQs. When this display group is opened, all dependants will open. The dependants can be closed individually.
1. Open the Parent Window. If the parent window already has dependants windows, they will open also.
Open any additional dependant windows you want to add to this group
File -> Open Display Group -> Popup Dependant Display Group.
a. Or Right Click -> Open Display Group -> Popup Dependent Display Group
3. Modify the size, position and displayed graphic in each window.
4. Optionally, use Style Options and Window Options to hide menu bars, tool bars, etc.
5. Optionally, use ViewDAQ Options to define exit password level, give new titles and rename the windows.
6. Login and a user with ViewDAQ Level = 127
From the window that will be the parent, select from the menu
File->Save ViewDAQs -> Save Dependant ViewDAQs
Figure 15.49 Save Dependant ViewDAQ Groups
b. (Or from Right Click Menu -> Save ViewDAQs -> Save Dependant ViewDAQs)
8. The name of the last display group opened appears in the Save Current and Dependant Display Group Dialog Box.
9. You can optionally rename the display group in this Display Group File Dialog Box.
10. Select OK to accept the name for Display Group File.
11. This file name will appear in the C:\WebAccessNode\project_node subdirectory with the *.DSP file extension (and can be edited with a text editor).
12. If the DSP file exists, a dialog box will open. If you are uncertain, select Cancel. Select OK to overwrite the file.