- Is the COM port in use by another
application or are the settings incorrect?
- Is the device (PLC) that you are trying to
communicate with connected to the power supply?
- Are you using a full-featured null modem
- Have you checked the LEDs at the adapter and
interpreted them according to the adapter documentation?
- Are the configured Net addresses available
at the MPI bus? Did you specify them in the configuration?
- Are the used datablocks defined correctly in
- Have you analyzed the error file (which
errors did occur)?
In case of communication problems, the driver
writes a detailed problem analysis into the driver communication
error file. This file is stored in the project directory
(RT\\FILES\\zenOn\\custom\\log). The name of the file is
You can view this file with any text editor,
For additional error analyses please send a
project backup and the "error file" to the support.