The COT status is stored in the status bits
32-37 of every data point. With these status bits, the PLC informs
tzenon, whether the data point can be written to and whether the
writing was successful.
The following procedure runs in the
- Send value to the variable.
- Wait for COT status 6
- If the system receives the status COT_act,
wait for the following stati COT_acton(7) or COT_actterm(10).
- If one of the two stati is received, set the
status bit S_LAUFZEIT(11); this ends the procedure.
- The procedure is terminated, if:
a) COT_actterm was received and
b) the value of the response variable matches the switching
It does not matter, which of the two conditions are fulfilled
first. As soon as both of them are fulfilled, the procedure will be
- If only one or none of the above conditions
is fulfilled within the configured timeout, then:
- the procedure will be terminated and
- the status bit S_LAUFZEIT will be activated.
- Value changes of the response variable will
only be accepted after receiving COT_act.
As all other status bits, the COT can be
evaluated via Multi Analog or Multi Binary Remas during