You cannot start the SCADA Node unless a Project has been configured and Downloaded to the SCADA Node.
To Start the SCADA Node kernel locally on the SCADA Node:
1. Click the red Taskbar Icon in the “System Tray”.
Figure 2-13 Taskbar Icon in System Tray
2. The Taskbar Menu appears (Figure 2-11).
3. Move the mouse over Start Kernel.
Figure 2-14 Start SCADA Node Kernel locally from Taskbar
4. Move the mouse over the Project_SCADA Node name (there can be more than one project downloaded to a SCADA Node).
5. Click with the Mouse the Project_SCADAnode name you want to start.
6. The WebAccess Icon should turn green .
The Taskbar Icon is Color Coded to show the State of the SCADA Node Kernel.