You can use the keyboard, mouse or touch-screen to enter values. The keyboard keys are:
· F1 key to toggle Hold Output
· Up Arrow and Down Arrow keys to change
The UP and Down (¯) keys on the keyboard can also be used to:
· Select the State of a Discrete
· Ramp the value of an Analog.
· TAB will toggle between Enter and Exit buttons.
· Enter will execute based on the selected Enter or Exit button.
This is useful for membrane panels or if the mouse or touch screen fails.
For more information see:
Change Dialog Box - Analog Tags
Change Dialog Box - Discrete Tags
Change Dialog Box - Text-type Tags