This section assumes:
· You have already created the BLOCKS and TAGS you plan to add to your Alarm Group Displays. You can type in the Tag Names and Block Names of tags and blocks you plan to build. You can also select Blocks and Tags from the Pull Down List.
· This section assumes you have started Internet Explorer Web Browser and connected to your Project Node.
1. Start WebAccess Configuration.
2. Login with User Name and Password.
3. Select your Project.
4. Select the SCADA Node.
5. The SCADA Node Main page opens.
Figure 7-8 Alarm Group - Project Manager
6. Select Alarm Group.
The Alarm Group List Page appears.
Figure 7-9 Alarm Group List - Project Manager
7. Select Add Alarm Group.
8. The Create Alarm Group page appears (Figure 7-10).
9. Enter a Unique Group Number (between 1 and 9999). This is how the Group will be ordered in the Alarm Group Dialog Box in VIEW and identified to Operators and Users.
10. Enter a Description for the group. This will appear in the Alarm Group Dialog Box Dialog Box seen by users and operators in VIEW. Maximum length is 32 characters.
11. Select the field next to Tag Name 1.
12. Open the Pull down list by clicking on Tag List (). This shows the names of all Analog Tags and Discrete Tags.
13. Scroll down the Tag List. Click the Tagname desired. The Tagname should appear on the Tag Name 1 field.
14. Repeat for Tag Name 2 to 12.
15. You can Type Tag names and Blocks (BLOCK:PARAMETERs). You can also copy and paste Tag Names and Block Names from the Left Frame of your browser.
16. Click Submit when you are finished.
17. There are two ways to download these changes to the SCADA Node:
17a. Download and Restart the SCADA node from the SCADA Node properties page. If you have never downloaded the SCADA node before, then this is required. This will temporarily stop the SCADA node (if it is running).
17b. Use the Download hyperlink on the Alarm Group List Page (figure 7.9 above). This will download changes to the Alarm Groups without stopping the SCADA node.